Are you looking for 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw Reviews? Our experts found 46093 number of feedback online for "10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw. On selected products for the Best 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Wet Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||2.5 Horsepower 10" Industrial Tile/Brick Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||Delta 96-110 10" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Grizzly Industrial T28360-7" Overhead Wet-Cutting Tile Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw after analyzing 46093 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch,Black/Yellow
- CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Wet Saw, Compact Sliding, 7-Inch CMCS4000M1
- 2.5 Horsepower 10" Industrial Tile/Brick Saw
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, High Capacity, 10-Inch D36000S
- PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw PCE980
- Delta 96-110 10" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
- Grizzly Industrial T28360-7" Overhead Wet-Cutting Tile Saw
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch D24000S
- SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw 3540-02
1. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
2. CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Wet Saw
- Ease of cutting: innovative sliding cart for improved accuracy
- Extra large cutting capacity: 17-in. Of cutting capacity
- Indoor use: excellent water containment
- Excellent water containment: water fill-lines inside Tub help maintain excellent water containment
- Maneuverability: roll cage handle for easy carrying
3. 2.5 Horsepower 10″ Industrial Tile/Brick Saw
- Cuts tiles up to 18″ long, 12″ diagonally
- Cuts to a maximum depth of 3-1/8″
- Oversized steel frame with precision linear bar system for smooth operation
- Unique heavy-duty cast alloy column and cutting head for reduced vibration
4. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in.
- rip cut capacity (41 in.
- 8-1/2 in.
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- x 36 in.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation.
- Compatible with D240001 Tile Saw Stand
5. PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
6. Delta 96-110 10″ Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
- Powerful 15 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers
- 10 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 3 3/8”
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 34”
- Accurate to within 1/32 inch across a 24 inch tile
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
7. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
8. Grizzly Industrial T28360-7″ Overhead Wet-Cutting Tile Saw
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 3450 RPM, 6.5A
- Blade size: 7″ diameter, 5/8″ arbor
- Max cut length (with fence): 18-1/2″
- Max cutting thickness at 90°: 1 1/4″
- Max cutting thickness at 45°: 1-1/4″
9. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench.
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H.
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”.
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts.
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
10. SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw – 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 10 Sliding Wet Tile Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.