Are you looking for Bench Top Planer Reviews? Our experts found 51842 number of feedback online for "Bench Top Planer" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Bench Top Planer. On selected products for the Best Bench Top Planer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||JET JWP-13BT, 13-Inch Helical-Style Benchtop Planer||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||JET JWP-208HH, 20-Inch Planer||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT Thickness Planer, Two Speed||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||CRAFTSMAN Benchtop Planer, 15-Amp (CMEW320)||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer with Planer Stand with Integrated Mobile Base||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||WEN PL1326 15-Amp 13-Inch Spiral Benchtop Thickness Planer||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||Triton TPT125 High Performance Benchtop Planer with 12-1/2" Cutting Width||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||WEN PL1303 15-Amp 13-Inch Three-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||WEN PL1252 15-Amp 12.5-Inch Two-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||Grizzly Industrial G0505-12-1/2" 2 HP Benchtop Planer||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
51842 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Bench Top Planer in this article.
Bench Top Planer Reviews
Table Of Content:
- JET JWP-13BT, 13-Inch Helical-Style Benchtop Planer, 120V 1PH 722130
- JET JWP-208HH, 20-Inch Planer, Helical Head, 230V 1PH, 5HP 708544
- DEWALT Thickness Planer, Two Speed, 13-Inch DW735X
- CRAFTSMAN Benchtop Planer, 15-Amp CMEW320
- DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer with Planer Stand with Integrated Mobile Base
- WEN PL1326 15-Amp 13-Inch Spiral Benchtop Thickness Planer
- Triton TPT125 High Performance Benchtop Planer with 12-1/2" Cutting Width
- WEN PL1303 15-Amp 13-Inch Three-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer , Black
- WEN PL1252 15-Amp 12.5-Inch Two-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer , Black
- Grizzly Industrial G0505-12-1/2" 2 HP Benchtop Planer
1. JET JWP-13BT, 13-Inch Helical-Style Benchtop Planer
- SMOOTH CUTS: Helical-style cutter head, with easy-to-change blades, provides a clean cuts.
- REDUCED SNIPE: Precision machined cast iron bed and steel cover assists in keeping boards flat.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 2-HP 15-amp motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 RPM.
- MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY: Dual infeed speed control for either 18 fpm or 26 fpm, maximizes cut efficiency on different wood material types.
- FOUR POST DESIGN: For maximum control and support of cutter head in reference to work piece and cast table.
2. JET JWP-208HH, 20-Inch Planer
- SUPERIOR FINISH: Helical cutterhead with 92 indexable carbide inserts.
- ADDED STRENGTH: Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction.
- CONSISTENT POWER: 5-HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission.
- ACCURATE TABLE ADJUSTMENTS: Large handwheel with positive gear drive.
- IDEAL FEED RATE: Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner.
3. DEWALT Thickness Planer
- Purchase includes one stationary 13″ Planer, in/out feed tables with fasteners (attached to the base of the Planer base), extra blades and dust hose adapter.
- Three knife cutter head of the thickness planer delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier.
- Two-speed gear box of the wood planer allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI.
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chip off of the cutter head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4-inch cast aluminum base is 2 times more rigid than a standard 10-inch base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user.
- Material removal gauge and extra large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra large turret depth-stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives
4. CRAFTSMAN Benchtop Planer
- HARD AND SOFT WOOD MATERIAL REMOVAL: 15 Amp motor of the woodworking planer provides power for both hard and soft wood material removal.
- MAXIMUM STOCK REMOVAL: The thickness planer features Poly-V Cutterhead drive for maximum stock removal.
- SMOOTH OPERATION: The wood planer featuring two knife, quick change, solid steel cutter head mounted on ball bearings, assures smooth operation and long life.
- LONG CUTTING LIFE: High carbon steel, double edged, reversible knives for long cutting life
- CLEANER WORKSPACE: Vacuum port for dust collection
5. DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer with Planer Stand with Integrated Mobile Base
- Powerful 15-amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer.
- Disposible, reversible knives deliver 30 percent more knife life and make knife change fast and easy
- Maximum versatility
- Durable and stable under heavy loads
- Easy movement and storage of planer and stand
6. WEN PL1326 15-Amp 13-Inch Spiral Benchtop Thickness Planer
- Spiral cutterhead utilizes 26 staggered and rotatable HSS blades for a clean, smooth finish
- Onboard material removal gauge informs users about the cutting depth of each pass
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 13 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 10,000 RPM at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
7. Triton TPT125 High Performance Benchtop Planer with 12-1/2″ Cutting Width
- 17,500 cuts per minute for a high quality, consistently smooth finish to the workpiece
- Easy, accurate setting of depth of cut in 1/16-inch (1.6mm) increments
- Circuit breaker for enhanced electrical safety
- Dust chute for efficient dust extraction that can be mounted on either side for a cleaner, safer working environment.
8. WEN PL1303 15-Amp 13-Inch Three-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 13 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 30,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Includes three reversible 13-inch SK5 blades (model BP133K)
- Adjust the depth of cut anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch with each pass
9. WEN PL1252 15-Amp 12.5-Inch Two-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 12.5 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 20,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Includes two reversible 12.5-inch SK5 blades (model BP122K)
- Adjust the depth of anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch with each pass
10. Grizzly Industrial G0505-12-1/2″ 2 HP Benchtop Planer
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 Amp
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2″
- Maximum cutting height: 6″
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/32″
- Minimum board thickness: 13/64″
Bench Top Planer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Bench Top Planer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bench Top Planer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bench Top Planer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bench Top Planer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bench Top Planer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bench Top Planer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bench Top Planer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bench Top Planer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bench Top Planer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bench Top Planer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bench Top Planer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bench Top Planer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bench Top Planer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bench Top Planer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.