You can trust our selection for Benchtop Metal Lathe Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 38280 reviews for Benchtop Metal Lathe and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Benchtop Metal Lathe where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Benchtop Metal Lathe.
|1||LETRA 7" x 14" Mini Metal Lathe Machine||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Milling Machine with R8 Taper||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||Grizzly Industrial G0602-10" x 22" Benchtop Metal Lathe||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||TECHTONGDA Inch Thread Metal Lathe 7X12" Precision Bench Lathe 600W Brushless Motor Turning Machine||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Eastwood Benchtop Mini Metal Variable Speed Lathe 7" x 12" Drilling Machine||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||CO-Z 7"x14" Mini Metal Lathe Machine with Metal Gears||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||VEVOR Metal Lathe 8.7 x 29.5 Inch/220 x 750MM Mini Metal Lathe 750W Infinitely Variable Speed Mini Lathe Machine LED Screen for Counter Face Turning Driling||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Mophorn Metal Lathe 7 x 12 Inch||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10" x 18" 1/2 hp Mini Lathe||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
38280 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Benchtop Metal Lathe. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Benchtop Metal Lathe Reviews
Table Of Content:
- LETRA 7" x 14" Mini Metal Lathe Machine, 550W 2250 RPM DC Motor Metalworking Bench Top
- WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Milling Machine with R8 Taper
- Grizzly Industrial G0602-10" x 22" Benchtop Metal Lathe
- TECHTONGDA Inch Thread Metal Lathe 7X12" Precision Bench Lathe 600W Brushless Motor Turning Machine
- Eastwood Benchtop Mini Metal Variable Speed Lathe 7" x 12" Drilling Machine
- SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- CO-Z 7"x14" Mini Metal Lathe Machine with Metal Gears, 550W Benchtop Lathe Machine
- VEVOR Metal Lathe 8.7 x 29.5 Inch/220 x 750MM Mini Metal Lathe 750W Infinitely Variable Speed Mini Lathe...
- Mophorn Metal Lathe 7 x 12 Inch, Precision Mini Metal Lathe 2250 RPM 400W Variable Speed, Mini Lathe Precision...
- RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10" x 18" 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
1. LETRA 7″ x 14″ Mini Metal Lathe Machine
- High-Precision Three-Jaw Chuck: Ideal for professionals, this mini metal lathe is equipped with a high-precision chuck with 3 jaws able to handle both square and round objects with ease.
- Digital Display: This miniature lathe includes a digital screen clearly showing the rotational speed, ensuring precise and smooth operation.
- Metal Gear Set: Especially suitable for threading, this wear-resistant and durable set of metal gears provides strong and efficient power transmission to the lathe.
- 4-Way Tool Post: The lathe’s adjustable 4-way tool post allows you to easily change your cutting tools and angles, permitting easy bevelling.
- Large Swing Range: This lathe has a swing over bed of 8.
2. WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Milling Machine with R8 Taper
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 100 to 1,100 RPM on the low setting and 100 to 2,500 RPM on the high setting.
- 18-1/8 x 4-3/4 inch table travels 11-13/16 inches along the X-axis and 5-1/8 inches along the Y-axis
- Bevel the head and column 45 degrees in either direction for angled cuts in metal, wood, plastic and more.
- Compact cast iron design measures in at 23-1/4 by 22 by 29-1/2 inches in size with an 8-1/2 by 15 inch foot print.
- Includes an R8 spindle taper, a pre-installed drill chuck (1/32 to 1/2 inch), fine-tune adjustment hand wheels, a transparent chuck guard, an emergency stop button, onboard measurement indicators, a 13-inch swing, two M10-1.
3. Grizzly Industrial G0602-10″ x 22″ Benchtop Metal Lathe
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2″
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8″
- Distance between centers: 22″
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4″ x 8 TPI
4. TECHTONGDA Inch Thread Metal Lathe 7X12″ Precision Bench Lathe 600W Brushless Motor Turning Machine
- Professional Lathe]: Techtongda lathe is used for turning, facing, drilling, boring and turning thread.
- 600W Brushless Motor]: The newly upgraded 600W brushless motor not only gives more power but also saves you the trouble of replacing the brush.
- All Metal]: All the gears are made of metal and the spindle is supported by precision taper roller bearing.
- Safety First]: The lathe is equipped with emergency stop switch and overload protection device, which can better protect the operator in emergency.
- Infinitely Variable Speed]: This lathe allows both forward and reverse, with the spindle speed can be adjusted in the range of 50-2500rpm which give you the convenience to process the workpiece at will.
5. Eastwood Benchtop Mini Metal Variable Speed Lathe 7″ x 12″ Drilling Machine
- Home workshop-friendly size
- Auto-feed and selectable gear train components
- Inside and outside 3-Jaw Chuck set included
- Includes HSS Cutting tools
- 3/4 HP motor
6. SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 2 Amp, 110V, Single-phase, 60 Hz
- 12-inch distance between centers
- 8-inch swing over bed
- Cast iron construction and infinitely variable speed control
- Includes two tool rests
7. CO-Z 7″x14″ Mini Metal Lathe Machine with Metal Gears
- Digital Display —– This miniature lathe includes a digital screen clearly showing the rotational speed, ensuring precise and smooth operation.
- High-Precision Three-Jaw Chuck —– Ideal for professionals, this mini metal lathe is equipped with a high-precision chuck with 3 jaws able to handle both square and round objects with ease.
- Large Swing Range —– This lathe has a swing over bed of 8.
- Metal Gear Set —– Especially suitable for threading, this wear-resistant and durable set of metal gears provides strong and efficient power transmission to the lathe.
- Wide Applications —– This machine includes a large through-hole shaft to avoid inconvenience while working long pieces.
8. VEVOR Metal Lathe 8.7 x 29.5 Inch/220 x 750MM Mini Metal Lathe 750W Infinitely Variable Speed Mini Lathe Machine LED Screen for Counter Face Turning Driling
- INFINITELY VARIABLE SPEED】- The mini metal lathe is driven by DC motor with Power: 750W.
- 750MM LARGE SWING RANGE】- The bench top lathe brings a 3-jaw Chuck with Diameter: 4.
- PROFESSIONAL COMPOUND REST】- The mini lathe machine quick change tool post can achieve positions of internal cutting, face cutting and bevel cutting by changing the tool post angle and adjusting the compound rest, moving blades freely with feed rod.
- SUPPORTIVE & PROTECTIVE】- Steady rest works as an end support ensuring chatter-free operation.
- ADJUSTABLE TAILSTOCK】- Taper in Tailstock Spindle: MT2.
9. Mophorn Metal Lathe 7 x 12 Inch
- Sturdy Iron Construction: The mini metal lathe bed is made of high-grade iron.
- Infinitely Variable Speed: Variable speed from 50-2250 RPM.
- Accurate 3-jaw Chuck: 3-jaw self-centering chuck for setting materials steadily.
- Professional Compound Rest: The mini metal lathe quick change tool post can achieve positions of internal cutting, face cutting, and bevel cutting by changing the tool post angle and adjusting the compound rest.
- Wide Application: Home workshop-friendly size.
10. RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10″ x 18″ 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
- Rikon mini lathe: This Rikon mini lathe features a ½ motor that provides ample power for all turning needs.
- Sturdy and Dedicated: Designed specifically at the request of pen turners who wanted a sturdy, dedicated machine for their craft.
- 5 speed ranger: This mini lathe has a 5 speed range that covers the bases for boring barrel holes, roughing out pen billets, turning to shape and finishing.
- Includes: This lathe includes a live center, tool rest, knock-out bar, and wrenches.
Benchtop Metal Lathe Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Benchtop Metal Lathe stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Benchtop Metal Lathe in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Benchtop Metal Lathe for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Benchtop Metal Lathe Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Benchtop Metal Lathe in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Benchtop Metal Lathe currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Benchtop Metal Lathe based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Benchtop Metal Lathe before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Benchtop Metal Lathe they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Benchtop Metal Lathe, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Benchtop Metal Lathe before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Benchtop Metal Lathe will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Benchtop Metal Lathe if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Benchtop Metal Lathe on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.