You can trust our selection for Bosch Hammer Drill Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46648 reviews for Bosch Hammer Drill and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Bosch Hammer Drill where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Bosch Hammer Drill.
|1||BOSCH GBH2-28L 1-1/8" SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11255VSR-RT BULLDOG Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Renewed)||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||BOSCH HD18-2 Two-Speed Hammer Drill||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||BOSCH 11264EVS 1-5/8 SDS-Max Combination Hammer||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Bosch GBH2-28L-RT 8.5 Amp 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Bulldog Xtreme MAX Rotary Hammer (Renewed)||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||BOSCH DH1020VC Inline Demolition Hammer||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||BOSCH 11321EVS Demolition Hammer - 13 Amp 1-9/16 in. Corded Variable Speed SDS-Max Concrete Demolition Hammer with Carrying Case||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||BOSCH 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme - 8 Amp 1 Inch Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Power Drill with Carrying Case||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||BOSCH 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer RH328VC with Vibration Control||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||BOSCH 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer RH540M||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Bosch Hammer Drill Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Bosch Hammer Drill after analyzing 46648 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- BOSCH GBH2-28L 1-1/8" SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer
- Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11255VSR-RT BULLDOG Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer...
- BOSCH HD18-2 Two-Speed Hammer Drill, 1/2 Inch
- BOSCH 11264EVS 1-5/8 SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- Bosch GBH2-28L-RT 8.5 Amp 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Bulldog Xtreme MAX Rotary Hammer Renewed
- BOSCH DH1020VC Inline Demolition Hammer , Blue
- BOSCH 11321EVS Demolition Hammer 13 Amp 1-9/16 in. Corded Variable Speed SDS-Max Concrete Demolition Hammer...
- BOSCH 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme 8 Amp 1 Inch Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer...
- BOSCH 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer RH328VC with Vibration Control, Bosch Blue
- BOSCH 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer RH540M, Blue
1. BOSCH GBH2-28L 1-1/8″ SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer
- Robust 8.5 amp motor – delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for reliable bulldog performance
- Kickback control – uses an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations
- Counter-balanced vibration control – improves user comfort during drilling or chiseling applications.
- Vario-lock – rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – offers accurate bit starting
2. Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11255VSR-RT BULLDOG Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Renewed)
- Reconditioned Bosch products have a one-year warranty through the Bosch factory or an authorized service center.
- 2-1/5-Feet-pound of impact energy
- 0-5,800 no load bpm
- 0-1,300 no load rpm
3. BOSCH HD18-2 Two-Speed Hammer Drill
- Powerful 8.5 amp motor for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities
- Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge securely locks into place and provides consistent drilling depth.
- Integral slip clutch – more user security because it disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation.
- Securely clamping 1/2-Inch three-jaw chuck for rugged hammer-drilling applications
- Dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode
- Voltage: 120.00
4. BOSCH 11264EVS 1-5/8 SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- Combination Hammer
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete- 1-5/8 Inches. Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit- 4-1/8 Inches
- Unmatched Power to Weight ratio – 13-Amp, 8.
- Active vibration control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work.
- One-handed SDS max – one-handed tool free SDS max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity.
- Constant response circuitry – maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Turbo power – delivers 20-Percent more power in hammer only mode
5. Bosch GBH2-28L-RT 8.5 Amp 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Bulldog Xtreme MAX Rotary Hammer (Renewed)
6. BOSCH DH1020VC Inline Demolition Hammer
- In-Line Design: Facilitates both horizontal and vertical concrete demolition applications
- Best in class impact energy: Provides maximum concrete removal for maximum productivity in all day demolition applications.
- Vibration Control: Longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism reduces vibration and improves hammer performance.
- Variable Speed Dial: For controlled demolition applications
- Vario-Lock: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angles
7. BOSCH 11321EVS Demolition Hammer – 13 Amp 1-9/16 in. Corded Variable Speed SDS-Max Concrete Demolition Hammer with Carrying Case
- Versatile: Hammer Only Mode for Chipping and Demolition Applications; Material Metal, Plastic
- MULTI USE APPLICATIONS: Chips and breaks up block, concrete, tile and tough materials
- PERFORMANCE: Featuring Constant Response circuitry that maintains speed under load, overload protection as well as smooth startup control.
- POWER: Weighing only 13.
- OPTIMIZED: Includes Bosch’s Auto Max speed dial which ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on, matching the hammer power to the application; Vario Lock positioning provides optimized work angle for the best chiseling location.
8. BOSCH 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme – 8 Amp 1 Inch Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Power Drill with Carrying Case
- 3 modes: Multi-function selector offers 3 modes of operation; Rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only mode; Variable speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing.
- Ease of use: The Bulldog Xtreme Bosch Drill has vibration control for comfort in all day applications.
- Ergonomic: D handle design provides comfort and optimal control; Especially for overhead or downward drilling applications.
- Convenient: SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle.
- Power: Bosch’s powerful 7.
9. BOSCH 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer RH328VC with Vibration Control
- Professional rotary hammer design – features 2.
- Active Vibration Control in the (1) hammer mechanism and the (2) grip area – provides maximum user comfort.
- Features an integral clutch, which disengages the torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up situation.
- Convenient 360° auxiliary handle provides additional user control
- Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions so you can fine tune where the chisel should sit.
10. BOSCH 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer RH540M
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch RH540M Combo Rotary Hammer features the SDS-max Bit System for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- POWER: This rotary hammer provides the best in class impact energy of 6.
- VERSATILE: The RH540M features a combination dual mode selector knob to allow users to select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function.
- EFFICIENT: With Varo-Lock Positioning, the rotary hammer rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- VARIABLE SPEED: The variable speed dial allows for controlled drilling and chiseling applications.
Bosch Hammer Drill Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Bosch Hammer Drill stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bosch Hammer Drill in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bosch Hammer Drill for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bosch Hammer Drill Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bosch Hammer Drill in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bosch Hammer Drill currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bosch Hammer Drill based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bosch Hammer Drill before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bosch Hammer Drill they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bosch Hammer Drill, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bosch Hammer Drill before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bosch Hammer Drill will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bosch Hammer Drill if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bosch Hammer Drill on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.