Are you looking for Commercial Tile Saw Reviews? Our experts found 60381 number of feedback online for "Commercial Tile Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Commercial Tile Saw. On selected products for the Best Commercial Tile Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Mini Circular Saw, TECCPO 4.8Amp Compact Circular Saw||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||Little Giant PE-1 Small Submersible Pump||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Commercial Tile Saw Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Commercial Tile Saw after analyzing 60381 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw
- Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch D24000S
- FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- Mini Circular Saw, TECCPO 4.8Amp Compact Circular Saw, 3700RPM, with Laser Guide, Scale Ruler, Vacuum...
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, High Capacity, 10-Inch D36000S
- MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch,Black/Yellow
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw, Masonry, 4-3/8-Inch DWC860W
- Little Giant PE-1 Small Submersible Pump, 1/125HP 170GPH 115V Epoxy Encapsulated
1. iQTS244 10″ Dry Cut Tile Saw
- CUT TILE WITHOUT WATER: Never deal with the pain of cutting with a wet saw again! The iQRS244 offers easy transport, quick setup and breakdown with no slurry cleanup or water disposal.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS: The 10” Q drive blades offer an innovative design.
- ONE TOOL FOR ANY JOB: Get the versatility you demand from tile tools.
- FULLY INTEGRATED DUST CONTROL: A revolutionary integrated dust containment system that captures 99.
- EFFORTLESS SETUP & CLEANUP: Finding a cutting location, setting up a water source with tarps and buckets, and disposing of slurry and contaminated water is a thing of the past.
2. Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack
- The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years.
- Measurements: 47-Inch x 60-Inch x 62-Inch
- The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade.
- The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial tough.
- All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft nuts that will not fall off.
3. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench.
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H.
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”.
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts.
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
4. FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- No Load Speed- 12,000 rpm
- Blade Size – 5″ x 7/8′ with 20mm adapter ring
- Tilting Range- 0-45 degrees
- Maximum cut thickness – 41mm (90degrees)
- Minimum cut thickness – 26mm (90degrees)
5. Mini Circular Saw
- POWERFUL COPPER MOTOR & COMPACT SAW ] – 4.
- 3 BLADES & ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH ] – The 24T TCT Blade for wood, 44T HSS Blade for plastic & soft metal and grit diamond blade for tile are specifically set to extend the application of the mini circular saw, suitable for straight cutting with large cutting depth of 1-1/16” for wood; 5/16” for tile; 1/8” for Aluminum.
- PRECISE LASER GUIDE & SAFE DESIGN ] – Legible laser guide and 7” scale ruler can assist you to cut a precise straight line.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC DESIGN ] – This mini circular saw weighs only 5.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ] – Box includes 1 x 3-3/8” TECCPO mini circular saw, 1 x 24T Carbide-tipped Blade for wood, 1 x 44T HSS Blade for soft metal, 1 x 3-3/8” Diamond Blade for tile, 2 x Cells for Laser Guide, 1 x Parallel Guide, 1 x Vacuum Adapter, 1 x Allen Key, 1 x User Manual.
6. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in.
- rip cut capacity (41 in.
- 8-1/2 in.
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- x 36 in.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation.
- Compatible with D240001 Tile Saw Stand
7. MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Engineered for cutting tile, marble, as well as porcelain and water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade.
- Fully enclosed thermally protected, high torque, fan-cooled new 1-1/2 horsepower Baldor motor
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10 inches in diameter.
- Cast aluminum guards, cutting head and table with non-slip neoprene surface
8. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
9. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw
- Power 10.
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry.
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life.
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
10. Little Giant PE-1 Small Submersible Pump
- WATER PUMP: This compact 170-GPH pump features 1/4″ MNPT discharge, 7′ shut-off head capability, screened inlet, and 6′ power cord.
- IMPEDANCE PROTECTION: This pump is Impedance protected and it has maximum lift to 7-ft.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Small, submersible, epoxy-encapsulated pump is for commercial, industrial, and home use.
- EPOXU ENCAPSULATED PUMP: It is 1/125 hp epoxy encapsulated, and has direct drive motor.
- DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR PUMP DIMENSION: This small submersible pump is of opening size 6.
- UL listed
- 1/125 HP
- 6 ft cord
Commercial Tile Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Commercial Tile Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Commercial Tile Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Commercial Tile Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Commercial Tile Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Commercial Tile Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Commercial Tile Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Commercial Tile Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Commercial Tile Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Commercial Tile Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Commercial Tile Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Commercial Tile Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Commercial Tile Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Commercial Tile Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Commercial Tile Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.