You can trust our selection for Commercial Wet Tile Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 47104 reviews for Commercial Wet Tile Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Commercial Wet Tile Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Commercial Wet Tile Saw.
|1||Little Giant PE-1 Small Submersible Pump||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||Delta 96-107 7" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Commercial Wet Tile Saw Reviews
We’ve scanned 47104 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Commercial Wet Tile Saw than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Little Giant PE-1 Small Submersible Pump, 1/125HP 170GPH 115V Epoxy Encapsulated
- FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw PCE980
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, High Capacity, 10-Inch D36000S
- MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch,Black/Yellow
- SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw 3540-02
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch D24000S
- Delta 96-107 7" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
1. Little Giant PE-1 Small Submersible Pump
- WATER PUMP: This compact 170-GPH pump features 1/4″ MNPT discharge, 7′ shut-off head capability, screened inlet, and 6′ power cord.
- IMPEDANCE PROTECTION: This pump is Impedance protected and it has maximum lift to 7-ft.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Small, submersible, epoxy-encapsulated pump is for commercial, industrial, and home use.
- EPOXU ENCAPSULATED PUMP: It is 1/125 hp epoxy encapsulated, and has direct drive motor.
- DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR PUMP DIMENSION: This small submersible pump is of opening size 6.
- UL listed
- 1/125 HP
- 6 ft cord
2. FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- No Load Speed- 12,000 rpm
- Blade Size – 5″ x 7/8′ with 20mm adapter ring
- Tilting Range- 0-45 degrees
- Maximum cut thickness – 41mm (90degrees)
- Minimum cut thickness – 26mm (90degrees)
3. PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
4. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in.
- rip cut capacity (41 in.
- 8-1/2 in.
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- x 36 in.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation.
- Compatible with D240001 Tile Saw Stand
5. MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting.
6. MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Engineered for cutting tile, marble, as well as porcelain and water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade.
- Fully enclosed thermally protected, high torque, fan-cooled new 1-1/2 horsepower Baldor motor
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10 inches in diameter.
- Cast aluminum guards, cutting head and table with non-slip neoprene surface
7. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
8. SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw – 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
9. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench.
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H.
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”.
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts.
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
10. Delta 96-107 7″ Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers
- 7 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 2 3/8 inches
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 24”
- Heavy duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22. 5° and 45°
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
Commercial Wet Tile Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Commercial Wet Tile Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Commercial Wet Tile Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Commercial Wet Tile Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Commercial Wet Tile Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Commercial Wet Tile Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Commercial Wet Tile Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Commercial Wet Tile Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Commercial Wet Tile Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Commercial Wet Tile Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Commercial Wet Tile Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Commercial Wet Tile Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Commercial Wet Tile Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Commercial Wet Tile Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Commercial Wet Tile Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.