Are you looking for Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews? Our experts found 53294 number of feedback online for "Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw. On selected products for the Best Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||2733-20 M18 Fuel, 7-1/4"||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw - 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
53294 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews
Table Of Content:
- Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with...
- 2733-20 M18 Fuel, 7-1/4", Dual Bevel, Sliding, Compound Miter Saw
- BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth...
- Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 8-1/2-Inch Blade, Laser Marker, LED Light, 9.5 Amp Motor, Adjustable...
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Adjustable Laser Guide, Double Bevel, Electronic Speed...
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
1. Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2″ COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Weighs only 14.6 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for easy portability
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery delivers the power and performance of a corded miter saw without leaving the 18V LXT platform (battery not included).
- Lxt technology delivers up to 270 cuts per charge in 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ baseboard using one 6.
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
2. 2733-20 M18 Fuel
- Increases productivity and efficiency
- Delivers over 600 cuts per charge
- Dual bevel functionality
3. BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw – 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider cross cuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy adjustments.
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles.
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In.
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job.
4. Makita LS1219L 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″).
5. Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
- Not battery powered, 120v AC.
- Lightweight (under 23 lbs) for easy transport from storage to work location
- Miter cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 9 positive stops at the most used degrees
- Tool-less adjustable upfront mounted laser guide system projects accurate pre-cutting line for precise alignment.
- Powerful 10.0 Amp ball bearing motor, delivers up to 5,000 RPM for accurate cuts.
6. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
7. Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- Fully adjustable LED work light illuminates the table from any angle for bright visibility
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right
- Precise compound cuts with 48 degree bevel angle left and 5 degree bevel angle right
8. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Sliding dual compound miter saw
- Motor: 12 amp motor for the toughest cutting jobs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Includes: C10FSHS miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Pivoting Flip Fence, 10mm Box Wrench, Dust Bag
- Bevel: 0-45 degree bevel angle range, to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place.
- Adjustable laser marker: For precise cutting lines Easily adjustable to users preference
- Miter: 57 Degree miter angle to the right, for ultra flexibility With 45 Degree miter angle to the left.
- Electronic speed control: Keeps RPM’s Constant
- Electric brake: Unintended cuts are avoided
- White on black miter scale provide superior accuracy and visibility
9. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
10. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.