You can trust our selection for Compact Sliding Miter Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 38543 reviews for Compact Sliding Miter Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Compact Sliding Miter Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Compact Sliding Miter Saw.
|1||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw - 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||DEWALT 20V MAX* 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
Compact Sliding Miter Saw Reviews
We’ve scanned 38543 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Compact Sliding Miter Saw than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double-Bevel, Electronic Speed Control, 12 Amp Motor, Electric...
- BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth...
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- DEWALT 20V MAX* 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw, Cordless DCS361M1
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with...
- Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Adjustable Laser Guide, Double Bevel, Electronic Speed...
1. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
2. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
3. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Sliding Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 12 amp motor for professional power
- BEVEL: 0-45 degree bevel angle range, to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place.
- MITER: 57 degree miter angle to the right, for ultra flexibility with 45 Degree miter angle to the left.
- MITER SCALE: White on black miter scale for superior accuracy and visibility
- SLIDE SYSTEM: Linear ball bearing slide system
- POSITIVE STOPS: Positive stops on miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings.
- METABO HPT: Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
4. BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw – 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider cross cuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy adjustments.
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles.
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In.
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job.
5. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
6. DEWALT 20V MAX* 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw
- DEWALT 20V miter saw utilizes 20V Max* battery pack (DCB204) which provides on average 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 pine baseboard.
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility for the mitre saw.
- DEWALT miter saw has the capacity to cup 3 5/8-inch nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy,.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
7. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
8. Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2″ COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Weighs only 14.6 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for easy portability
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery delivers the power and performance of a corded miter saw without leaving the 18V LXT platform (battery not included).
- Lxt technology delivers up to 270 cuts per charge in 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ baseboard using one 6.
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
9. Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Compact and Lightweight Design for Job Site Portability
- Powerful 10.5 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 5,000 RPM
- Miters 0-50 Degrees left & 0-60 Degrees right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.
- Compact and lightweight (31.1 lbs.) for job site portability
- Cuts up to 12″ at 90Degrees and 8-1/2″ at 45Degrees
10. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Sliding dual compound miter saw
- Motor: 12 amp motor for the toughest cutting jobs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Includes: C10FSHS miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Pivoting Flip Fence, 10mm Box Wrench, Dust Bag
- Bevel: 0-45 degree bevel angle range, to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place.
- Adjustable laser marker: For precise cutting lines Easily adjustable to users preference
- Miter: 57 Degree miter angle to the right, for ultra flexibility With 45 Degree miter angle to the left.
- Electronic speed control: Keeps RPM’s Constant
- Electric brake: Unintended cuts are avoided
- White on black miter scale provide superior accuracy and visibility
Compact Sliding Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Compact Sliding Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Compact Sliding Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Compact Sliding Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Compact Sliding Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Compact Sliding Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Compact Sliding Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Compact Sliding Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Compact Sliding Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Compact Sliding Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Compact Sliding Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Compact Sliding Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Compact Sliding Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Compact Sliding Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Compact Sliding Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.