You can trust our selection for Contractor Compound Miter Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 61257 reviews for Contractor Compound Miter Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Contractor Compound Miter Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Contractor Compound Miter Saw.
|1||2734-20 M18 Fuel, 10"||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||PROTOCOL Equipment Contractor Miter Saw Workstation||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||DEWALT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Makita LS1221 12" Compound Miter Saw||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||Genesis GMSDR1015LC 15 Amp 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Light||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||Hitachi C12FDH 15 Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser (Discontinued by Manufacturer)||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Milwaukee 6955-20 12" Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels (DWX726)||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Contractor Compound Miter Saw Reviews
We’ve scanned 61257 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Contractor Compound Miter Saw than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- 2734-20 M18 Fuel, 10", Dual Bevel, Sliding, Compound Miter Saw
- PROTOCOL Equipment Contractor Miter Saw Workstation, Universal Mount, Durable Steel Construction, Foldable...
- Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- DEWALT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel DWS780 , Black
- Makita LS1221 12" Compound Miter Saw
- Genesis GMSDR1015LC 15 Amp 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Light, Electric Brake, Spindle Lock...
- Hitachi C12FDH 15 Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Milwaukee 6955-20 12" Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels DWX726
1. 2734-20 M18 Fuel
- Delivers up to 400 cuts per charge
- Cam locking miter system
- Shadow cut line indicator
2. PROTOCOL Equipment Contractor Miter Saw Workstation
- PORTABLE – Wheeled workstation with 2 extendable material supports and quick-release folding legs
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH – Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of material
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT – Adjustable tool mount brackets have 6-inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws.
- ADJUSTABLE TOP WIDTH – Infeed and outfeed material supports adjust from a compact 35 inches to a maximum of 77 inches.
- CAPPED FEET – Capped feet on each support leg allow use on finished surfaces without damaging them
3. Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Compact and Lightweight Design for Job Site Portability
- Powerful 10.5 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 5,000 RPM
- Miters 0-50 Degrees left & 0-60 Degrees right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.
- Compact and lightweight (31.1 lbs.) for job site portability
- Cuts up to 12″ at 90Degrees and 8-1/2″ at 45Degrees
4. DEWALT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility for the 12-inch miter saw blade.
- XPS technology uses an LED to project light down either side of the blade, creating a shadow on the cutline once the saw arm is lowered.
- Super-efficient dust collection system of DEWALT miter saw captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2-inch nested and base molding up to 6-3/4-inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×14 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2×10 at 45 degree
- Adjustable stainless-steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy.
- Miters 60 degree to the right and 50 degree to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (58 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
5. Makita LS1221 12″ Compound Miter Saw
- Large cutting capacity (3-7/8″ x 6″ at 90°)
- 4-1/2″ tall pivoting fence for cutting up to 5-1/2″ crown molding
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor delivers 4,000 RPM for smooth performance
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings; 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Horizontal D-handle design for easy and comfortable operation
6. Genesis GMSDR1015LC 15 Amp 10″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Light
- Make Precision Miter Cut up to 45 Degrees Left and Right. Also make Bevel Cuts up to 45 Degrees Left
- Use Compound Cutting for Crown Molding, Shadow Boxes, Picture Frames, and More
- Laser-Light Cutting Guide for Quicker Alignment and Improved Accuracy
- Electric Brake Stops the Blade in Seconds and Spindle Lock for Quick Blade Changes
- Includes 60T blade, and 2 AAA Batteries
- Max Cutting Capacity: @ 0° x 90° : H 3″ x 12″, @ 45° x 90° : H 3″ x 8-1/4″, @ 0° x 45° : H 1-5/8″ x 12″, @ 45° x 45° : H 1-5/8″x 8-1/4″.
- Blade Size: 10″ (255mm) ; Arbor Size: 5/8″
7. Hitachi C12FDH 15 Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Laser marker system
- Accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark depending upon the users preference.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,950 Watts of output power
- Smoothly powers through hardwoods with ease
- Tall, pivoting aluminum fence that stands at a height of 5 1/8 inch
- Allows crown molding to be cut vertically for convenience
- Elastomer compound
- Coats the horizontal handle, reducing vibration, while adding comfort and preventing slippage
- Large base
- 12 inch dual bevel compound miter saw with laser marker
- Miter range 52 degrees right and left; bevel range 48 degrees right and left; 15 Amp; 4,000 rpm
- Micro bevel adjustment knob for fine tuning bevel angles; larger pivoting fence raises to 5 1/8 inches for cutting crown molding.
- Includes TCT 32 tooth saw blade, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench, hex bar wrench and holder assembly.
- Measures 24.6 by 30.7 by 27 inches (W by D by H); 46.3 pounds; 5 year warranty
8. Makita LS1040 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees.
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade.
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
9. Milwaukee 6955-20 12″ Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- Miter angle fine adjust with detent override makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Miter angle digital readout provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 degree
- Dual integral job-site lights fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade.
- 15-amp, 3.
- Integral dust channel captures 75 percent of all dust and debris
10. DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels (DWX726)
- Easily adjustable mounting rails of DEWALT miter saw stand adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Miter saw stand with wheels featuring wide rubber grip provide easy jobsite mobility
- The rolling miter saw stand features three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up.
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300 lb maximum weight capacity
- Compact vertical storage option maximizes workplace efficiency and ease of transport
- Straightforward one-time assembly minimizes down time
Contractor Compound Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Contractor Compound Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Contractor Compound Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Contractor Compound Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Contractor Compound Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Contractor Compound Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Contractor Compound Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Contractor Compound Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Contractor Compound Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Contractor Compound Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Contractor Compound Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Contractor Compound Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Contractor Compound Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Contractor Compound Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Contractor Compound Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.