Are you looking for Contractor Tile Saw Reviews? Our experts found 66815 number of feedback online for "Contractor Tile Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Contractor Tile Saw. On selected products for the Best Contractor Tile Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||PEAKIT Tile Cutter Blade 4in Porcelain Diamond Saw Blade Ceramic Cutting Disc Wheel for Angle grinder||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||The Quick & Easy Home DIY Manual: 321 Tips (Extreme How-To)||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Skechers for Work Men's Burgin-Tarlac Industrial Boot||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
66815 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Contractor Tile Saw. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Contractor Tile Saw Reviews
Table Of Content:
- SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade, Red and black
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, High Capacity, 10-Inch D36000S
- PEAKIT Tile Cutter Blade 4in Porcelain Diamond Saw Blade Ceramic Cutting Disc Wheel for Angle grinder...
- MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw
- MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- The Quick & Easy Home DIY Manual: 321 Tips Extreme How-To
- Skechers for Work Men's Burgin-Tarlac Industrial Boot,brown embossed leather,11.5 M US
- Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch D24000S
1. SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade
- Cuts solid, engineered and laminate flooring with ease
- Makes cross, miter and rip cuts
- Lightweight design for transport and use at any project location
- Miter detents at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Die-cast aluminum miter and rip fence
2. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in.
- rip cut capacity (41 in.
- 8-1/2 in.
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- x 36 in.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation.
- Compatible with D240001 Tile Saw Stand
3. PEAKIT Tile Cutter Blade 4in Porcelain Diamond Saw Blade Ceramic Cutting Disc Wheel for Angle grinder
- Peakit Super thin turbo mesh rim diamond blade provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you.
- Our Diamond blade can be used as porcelain tile blade, ceramia tile blade, granite blade and other thin masonry blade.
- This 4in tile saw blade features a 3/8″ diamond rim, can be used dry or wet, fits most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8″ or 5/8″ Arbor.
- It is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile installer, general contractors, home made DIYers and tradesmen.
- What you will get: fast 4in diamond blade 1 pcs, lifetime warranty against warping, cracking and material defects, superior customer service.
4. MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Engineered for cutting tile, marble, as well as porcelain and water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade.
- Fully enclosed thermally protected, high torque, fan-cooled new 1-1/2 horsepower Baldor motor
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10 inches in diameter.
- Cast aluminum guards, cutting head and table with non-slip neoprene surface
5. iQTS244 10″ Dry Cut Tile Saw
- CUT TILE WITHOUT WATER: Never deal with the pain of cutting with a wet saw again! The iQRS244 offers easy transport, quick setup and breakdown with no slurry cleanup or water disposal.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS: The 10” Q drive blades offer an innovative design.
- ONE TOOL FOR ANY JOB: Get the versatility you demand from tile tools.
- FULLY INTEGRATED DUST CONTROL: A revolutionary integrated dust containment system that captures 99.
- EFFORTLESS SETUP & CLEANUP: Finding a cutting location, setting up a water source with tarps and buckets, and disposing of slurry and contaminated water is a thing of the past.
6. MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting.
7. The Quick & Easy Home DIY Manual: 321 Tips (Extreme How-To)
8. Skechers for Work Men’s Burgin-Tarlac Industrial Boot
- Steel Toe
- Memory Foam
- Electrical Hazard
9. Barwalt 70852 Extra Large Tile Saw Shack
- The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years.
- Measurements: 47-Inch x 60-Inch x 62-Inch
- The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade.
- The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial tough.
- All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft nuts that will not fall off.
10. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench.
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H.
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”.
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts.
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
Contractor Tile Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Contractor Tile Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Contractor Tile Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Contractor Tile Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Contractor Tile Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Contractor Tile Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Contractor Tile Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Contractor Tile Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Contractor Tile Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Contractor Tile Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Contractor Tile Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Contractor Tile Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Contractor Tile Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Contractor Tile Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Contractor Tile Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.