You can trust our selection for Corded Sliding Miter Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 47067 reviews for Corded Sliding Miter Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Corded Sliding Miter Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Corded Sliding Miter Saw.
|1||RIDGID 15 Amp Corded 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding with 70 Deg. Miter Capacity and LED Cut Line Indicator||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw - 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||2734-20 M18 Fuel, 10"||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||WEN MM1214 15-Amp 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
47067 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Corded Sliding Miter Saw in this article.
Corded Sliding Miter Saw Reviews
Table Of Content:
- RIDGID 15 Amp Corded 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding with 70 Deg. Miter Capacity and LED Cut Line Indicator...
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth...
- Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- 2734-20 M18 Fuel, 10", Dual Bevel, Sliding, Compound Miter Saw
- Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
- WEN MM1214 15-Amp 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
1. RIDGID 15 Amp Corded 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding with 70 Deg. Miter Capacity and LED Cut Line Indicator
2. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
3. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
4. BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw – 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider cross cuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy adjustments.
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles.
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In.
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job.
5. Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Compact and Lightweight Design for Job Site Portability
- Powerful 10.5 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 5,000 RPM
- Miters 0-50 Degrees left & 0-60 Degrees right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.
- Compact and lightweight (31.1 lbs.) for job site portability
- Cuts up to 12″ at 90Degrees and 8-1/2″ at 45Degrees
6. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
7. DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
8. 2734-20 M18 Fuel
- Delivers up to 400 cuts per charge
- Cam locking miter system
- Shadow cut line indicator
9. Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
- Not battery powered, 120v AC.
- Lightweight (under 23 lbs) for easy transport from storage to work location
- Miter cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 9 positive stops at the most used degrees
- Tool-less adjustable upfront mounted laser guide system projects accurate pre-cutting line for precise alignment.
- Powerful 10.0 Amp ball bearing motor, delivers up to 5,000 RPM for accurate cuts.
10. WEN MM1214 15-Amp 12″ Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Powerful 15-amp motor cuts boards up to 13-3/8 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Bevel and miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops)
- Onboard Class II laser guide combines with the LED work light for maximum clarity and precision
- Features a 7-1/2-inch Crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4-inch base board vertical capacity
- Includes a 12-inch 60-Tooth carbide-tipped blade, Two retractable table extensions with work stops, one clamp assembly, a dust bag, and a two-year warranty.
Corded Sliding Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Corded Sliding Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Corded Sliding Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Corded Sliding Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Corded Sliding Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Corded Sliding Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Corded Sliding Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Corded Sliding Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Corded Sliding Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Corded Sliding Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Corded Sliding Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Corded Sliding Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Corded Sliding Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Corded Sliding Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Corded Sliding Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.