You can trust our selection for Hand Tile Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 62982 reviews for Hand Tile Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Hand Tile Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Hand Tile Saw.
|1||Makita 4100NHX1 4-3/8" Masonry Saw||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Mini Circular Saw, TECCPO 5.8A Circular Saw with Laser Guide||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||Rotorazer Platinum Compact Circular Saw Set - Extra Powerful - Deeper Cuts! DIY Projects - Cut Drywall||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Makita 4101RH 5" Masonry Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||Mini Circular Saw, TECCPO 4.8Amp Compact Circular Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||PowerSmart Mini Circular Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw Tile Saw with 3 Saw Blades 4A Pure Copper Motor||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Hand Tile Saw Reviews
We found 62982 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Hand Tile Saw and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Makita 4100NHX1 4-3/8" Masonry Saw, with 4" Diamond Blade
- Mini Circular Saw, TECCPO 5.8A Circular Saw with Laser Guide, Fine Copper Motor, Max Cutting Depth 1-11/16''...
- iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw
- Rotorazer Platinum Compact Circular Saw Set Extra Powerful Deeper Cuts! DIY Projects Cut Drywall, Tile...
- Makita 4101RH 5" Masonry Saw
- Mini Circular Saw, TECCPO 4.8Amp Compact Circular Saw, 3700RPM, with Laser Guide, Scale Ruler, Vacuum...
- PowerSmart Mini Circular Saw, 4 Amp 4-1/2 Inch Compact Circular Saw, 3500RPM, Electric Circular Saws with...
- Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw Tile Saw with 3 Saw Blades 4A Pure Copper Motor, 3-3/8”4500RPM...
- FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw 3540-02
1. Makita 4100NHX1 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw
- Powerful 9.6 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8″
- Compact design at only 8-5/8″ long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
2. Mini Circular Saw
- POWERFUL 3500 RPM COPPER MOTOR】- Featured with a powerful 5.
- 0°-45° BEVEL CUTTING & VARIABLE BLADE DEPTH】- TECCPO compact circular saw allows you to freely adjust the cutting angle from 0° to 45°.
- PRECISE LASER GUIDE & DUST COLLECTION】- The built-in red laser guide and scale ruler ensures a precise straight line for cutting wood / metal / tile / PVC tube, etc.
- ERGONOMIC & SAFETY DESIGN】- Compared to conventional circular saws, its lightweight and compact design makes it portable to carry both indoor or outdoor.
- WHAT YOU GET】- Box Comes With: 1 X Teccpo 4-1/2” Mini Circular Saw, 3 Blades: 1 X 24t Carbide-tipped Blade; 1 X 60t Hss Blade; 1 X Diamond Blade, 1 X Parallel Guide, 1 X Vacuum Adapter, 1 X Allen Key.
3. iQTS244 10″ Dry Cut Tile Saw
- CUT TILE WITHOUT WATER: Never deal with the pain of cutting with a wet saw again! The iQRS244 offers easy transport, quick setup and breakdown with no slurry cleanup or water disposal.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS: The 10” Q drive blades offer an innovative design.
- ONE TOOL FOR ANY JOB: Get the versatility you demand from tile tools.
- FULLY INTEGRATED DUST CONTROL: A revolutionary integrated dust containment system that captures 99.
- EFFORTLESS SETUP & CLEANUP: Finding a cutting location, setting up a water source with tarps and buckets, and disposing of slurry and contaminated water is a thing of the past.
4. Rotorazer Platinum Compact Circular Saw Set – Extra Powerful – Deeper Cuts! DIY Projects – Cut Drywall
- ELECTRIC MINI CIRCULAR SAW versatile, and easy-to-use perfect for any DIY home projects for men and women (installing wood floors, tiles, grout repair, fences, planters, herb gardens, signs, bird houses, doll houses, drywall repair, pipes, and much more).
- STRONGER MOTOR (500W / 4500 RPMs) than original Rotorazer (400W / 3400 RPMs) for advanced projects.
- CUT ANY TYPE OF MATERIAL from PVC, drywall, carpet and hardwood to ceramic tile, plastic, marble, metal & steel.
- EASILY CUTS IN ANY DIRECTION – horizontally, vertically, straight lines, curved lines, corners, & even upside down.
- AUTHENTIC AS SEEN ON TV. TRUSTED BRAND Makes a great gift for Dad!
5. Makita 4101RH 5″ Masonry Saw
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Special cover engineered to prevent water from entering into motor housing
- Includes 15 ft. of tubing, water pressure regulator and water valve
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
- Cuts up to 1-5/8″ at 90° and 1″ at 45°
6. Mini Circular Saw
- POWERFUL COPPER MOTOR & COMPACT SAW ] – 4.
- 3 BLADES & ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH ] – The 24T TCT Blade for wood, 44T HSS Blade for plastic & soft metal and grit diamond blade for tile are specifically set to extend the application of the mini circular saw, suitable for straight cutting with large cutting depth of 1-1/16” for wood; 5/16” for tile; 1/8” for Aluminum.
- PRECISE LASER GUIDE & SAFE DESIGN ] – Legible laser guide and 7” scale ruler can assist you to cut a precise straight line.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC DESIGN ] – This mini circular saw weighs only 5.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ] – Box includes 1 x 3-3/8” TECCPO mini circular saw, 1 x 24T Carbide-tipped Blade for wood, 1 x 44T HSS Blade for soft metal, 1 x 3-3/8” Diamond Blade for tile, 2 x Cells for Laser Guide, 1 x Parallel Guide, 1 x Vacuum Adapter, 1 x Allen Key, 1 x User Manual.
7. PowerSmart Mini Circular Saw
- Intended: This PowerSmart 4-1/2” Mini Circular Saw is fitted with a powerful 4 Amp motor, to deliver up to 3,500 RPM for precise cutting in a wide variety of materials.
- Advantages: It weighs about 50% less than conventional 7-1/4” saws, and the ergonomically designed handle makes it the quickest, easiest, and handiest tool in your toolbox.
- Powerful Cutting Performance: Angle adjustment for bevel cuts of up to 45°.
- Precision: The circular saw come with laser guide (contains laser guide replacement two batteries), scale ruler and dust port.
- Package Include: 1* Mini Circular saw, 2* 4-1/2 inch 24T Saw Blade, 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe, 1* Scale Ruler, 1 * Hex Wrench, 1 * User Manual.
8. Mini Circular Saw
- DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease.
- 3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop.
- PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line.
- ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw; 1 * 30T Saw Blade; 1 * 36T Saw Blade; 1 * Diamond Blade; 1 * Hex Wrench; 1 * Scale Ruler; 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide; 1 * User Manual.
9. FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- No Load Speed- 12,000 rpm
- Blade Size – 5″ x 7/8′ with 20mm adapter ring
- Tilting Range- 0-45 degrees
- Maximum cut thickness – 41mm (90degrees)
- Minimum cut thickness – 26mm (90degrees)
10. SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw – 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
Hand Tile Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Hand Tile Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Hand Tile Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Hand Tile Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Hand Tile Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Hand Tile Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Hand Tile Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Hand Tile Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Hand Tile Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Hand Tile Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Hand Tile Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Hand Tile Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Hand Tile Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Hand Tile Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Hand Tile Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.