Our team studied on 54734 reviews available online for Lightweight Compound Miter Saw, chose the finest ones and prepared Lightweight Compound Miter Saw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Lightweight Compound Miter Saw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Lightweight Compound Miter Saw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT Miter Saw, 12-Inch||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw - MS6305-00||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||DEWALT Miter Saw, Single Bevel||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
54734 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Lightweight Compound Miter Saw. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Lightweight Compound Miter Saw Reviews
Table Of Content:
- Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- DEWALT Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Double Bevel, Compound, XPS Cutline, 15-Amp DWS716XPS
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel...
- Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw MS6305-00
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide, Miter & Portable Saws , grey
- DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- DEWALT Miter Saw, Single Bevel, Compound, 10-Inch, 15-Amp DWS713
1. Makita LS1040 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees.
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade.
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
2. DEWALT Miter Saw
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability for the 12-inch miter saw blade.
- Tall sliding fences of the mitre saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against fence.
- Double-bevel design of DEWALT miter saw allows saw to bevel 0 degree – 48 degree to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degree, 22.
- 0 degree – 50 degree left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- Integrated CUTLINE; LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility.
3. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
4. Skil 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw – MS6305-00
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE – Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2×12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2×12 at 90 degrees, and 2×8 lumber at 45 degrees.
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES – Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles.
5. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
6. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
7. Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide
- Fits most 7-1/4, 8, 8-1/4, 10, and 12-Inch Miter, sliding compound miter, chop, and portable saws
- New recessed laser design to protect the laser from hitting the material on deep cuts
- New thinner design to fit more saws
- New brighter and more accurate laser line
- Includes extra set of LR44 batteries
8. DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
9. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
10. DEWALT Miter Saw
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate of the 10-inch miter saw blade comes with 14 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Tall sliding fence of DEWALT miter saw supports 4-1/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree to the left and 0 degree- 3degree to the right
- 2-inch x 6-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 4-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
Lightweight Compound Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Lightweight Compound Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Lightweight Compound Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Lightweight Compound Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Lightweight Compound Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Lightweight Compound Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lightweight Compound Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lightweight Compound Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lightweight Compound Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lightweight Compound Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lightweight Compound Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lightweight Compound Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lightweight Compound Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lightweight Compound Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lightweight Compound Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.