Are you looking for Power Circular Saw Reviews? Our experts found 30157 number of feedback online for "Power Circular Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Power Circular Saw. On selected products for the Best Power Circular Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Makita 5007MGA 7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw - SPT70V-11||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||DEWALT 20V MAX* 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw with Brake Kit (DCS570P1)||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide - 5280-01||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||SKIL 10-1/4'' TRUEHVL Cordless Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw Kit with 2 Batteries - SPTH70M-21||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Makita XSH08Z 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 7-1/4” Circular Saw with Guide Rail Compatible Base||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||Makita XPS02ZU 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
30157 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Power Circular Saw. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Power Circular Saw Reviews
Table Of Content:
- Makita 5007MGA 7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw, with Electric Brake
- Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4,700 RPM Circular Saw w/ Blade...
- SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw SPT70V-11
- Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw
- DEWALT 20V MAX* 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw with Brake Kit DCS570P1
- SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide 5280-01
- SKIL 10-1/4'' TRUEHVL Cordless Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw Kit with 2 Batteries SPTH70M-21
- Makita XSH08Z 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 7-1/4” Circular Saw with Guide Rail Compatible...
- Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Makita XPS02ZU 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw, with AWS, Tool Only...
1. Makita 5007MGA 7-1/4″ Magnesium Circular Saw
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that’s well-balanced and job site tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.
- Large rubberized levers for quick and easy one-handed adjustments
2. Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4
- ONBOARD GUIDING BASE allows you to maintain precise control over your cuts with both hands on the tool.
- CUT A VARIETY OF ANGLES with the easy-to-use bevel adjustment knob on the side of the unit.
- TOUGH ABS PLASTIC keeps the tool lightweight and sturdy so you can rip through wood with greater control.
- RUBBER OVERMOLD on the grip allows you to maintain a comfortable and firm grip, even in slippery conditions.
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Like other tools in Ryobi’s One+ family, the P507 is compatible with Ryobi’s 18V batteries, either lithium ion or NiCad.
3. SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw – SPT70V-11
- 6-1/4 inch cutting capacity for one-and-donE, clean cuts through 6x and lumber up to 6-1/4 inch thick.
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers relentless power for the biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time; All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight.
- 15 AMP Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- 16-5/16 In. SKIL blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
4. Makita 5402NA 16-5/16″ Circular Saw
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 2,300 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
- Cuts 6x material at 90° and 4x material at 45° in a single pass
- Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Ideal for cutting large timber, pressure treated lumber and wood logs
5. DEWALT 20V MAX* 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw with Brake Kit (DCS570P1)
- Power – Brushless motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw provides 5500rpm and maintains speed under load.
- Runtime – The cordless circular saw provides 330 crosscuts in 2×4 (pine)
- Capacity – 7-1/4-inch blade of the compact circular saw provides 2-9/16-inch depth of cut
- Ease of Use – Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
6. SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
7. SKIL 10-1/4” TRUEHVL Cordless Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw Kit with 2 Batteries – SPTH70M-21
- POWERED BY TRUEHVL – The battery platform designed to power worm drive.
- 3-11/16” DEPTH OF CUT – Powers through tough material and cuts 4×4 in one pass.
- WORM DRIVE GEARING, ALL MAGNESIUM CONSTRUCTION, BRUSHLESS MOTOR, and ELECTRIC BRAKE – Legendary worm drive power and jobsite durability.
- INTEGRATED DUST EXTRACTION SYSTEM – Provides a dust management solution when working with a vacuum.
- PORTABILITY & PERFORMANCE – The convenience of a cordless circular saw without compromising Worm Drive power and performance.
8. Makita XSH08Z 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 7-1/4” Circular Saw with Guide Rail Compatible Base
- Convenient guide rail compatible saw base interacts with optional guide rails to provide perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting without the need for an adapter.
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, RPM and run time without the hassles of a cord (batteries not included).
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 6, 000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
9. Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built in L.E.D lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2 to 1/2 inches at 90 degree) and bevel capacity (0 degree to 56 degree) with positive stops at 22.
- 1 year warranty
10. Makita XPS02ZU 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 6-1/2″ Plunge Circular Saw
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord (batteries not included).
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 6, 300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge.
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 125 cuts per charge in 4×8 sheets of 1/2″ plywood per charge using two 5.
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels, other wood materials including melamine and MDF, aluminum, and Corian with optional, material specific blades (includes wood blade, other blades sold separately).
- Automatic-start Wireless system (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for Wireless Power-on/off communication between tool and optional dust extractor.
Power Circular Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Power Circular Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Power Circular Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Power Circular Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Power Circular Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Power Circular Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Power Circular Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Power Circular Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Power Circular Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Power Circular Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Power Circular Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Power Circular Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Power Circular Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Power Circular Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Power Circular Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.