You can trust our selection for Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 35086 reviews for Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw.
|1||BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Freud 10" x 60T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91R010)||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw - MS6305-00||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw after analyzing 35086 reviews.
- Best Miter Saw Portable Stand
- Best Jigsaw Blade For Cutting Aluminum
- Best Mitre Saw For Laminate Flooring
Table Of Content:
- BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Blue
- Freud 10" x 60T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade LU91R010
- DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel...
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double-Bevel, Electronic Speed Control, 12 Amp Motor, Electric...
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw MS6305-00
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
1. BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw.
- SUPPORTIVE: The miter saw provides an integrated expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-Inches left to right for additional work-piece support.
- CONVENIENT: Features a miter detent override, an intuitive, easy to access thumb-actuated override as well as a clear lower guard for an unobstructed view of the saw in action.
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1 4 in.
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1 4 in.
2. Freud 10″ x 60T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91R010)
- 10″ Blade Diameter, 60 Teeth, ATB Grind, 5/8″ Arbor, .090″ Kerf, -5° Hook Angle
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Negative Hook Angles minimizes climbing for better control
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
3. DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
4. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
5. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
6. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
7. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Sliding Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 12 amp motor for professional power
- BEVEL: 0-45 degree bevel angle range, to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place.
- MITER: 57 degree miter angle to the right, for ultra flexibility with 45 Degree miter angle to the left.
- MITER SCALE: White on black miter scale for superior accuracy and visibility
- SLIDE SYSTEM: Linear ball bearing slide system
- POSITIVE STOPS: Positive stops on miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings.
- METABO HPT: Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
8. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
9. Skil 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw – MS6305-00
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE – Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2×12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2×12 at 90 degrees, and 2×8 lumber at 45 degrees.
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES – Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles.
10. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.