You can trust our selection for Professional Tile Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 52846 reviews for Professional Tile Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Professional Tile Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Professional Tile Saw.
|1||Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw Tile Saw with 3 Saw Blades 4A Pure Copper Motor||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||RIKON 7in. Wet Tile Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Professional Tile Saw Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Professional Tile Saw after analyzing 52846 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw Tile Saw with 3 Saw Blades 4A Pure Copper Motor, 3-3/8”4500RPM...
- SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw 3540-02
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw, Masonry, 4-3/8-Inch DWC860W
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch D24000S
- FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw PCE980
- RIKON 7in. Wet Tile Saw
- QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch,Black/Yellow
- MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw
1. Mini Circular Saw
- DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease.
- 3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop.
- PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line.
- ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw; 1 * 30T Saw Blade; 1 * 36T Saw Blade; 1 * Diamond Blade; 1 * Hex Wrench; 1 * Scale Ruler; 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide; 1 * User Manual.
2. SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw – 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
3. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw
- Power 10.
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry.
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life.
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
4. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench.
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H.
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”.
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts.
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
5. FLEX CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- No Load Speed- 12,000 rpm
- Blade Size – 5″ x 7/8′ with 20mm adapter ring
- Tilting Range- 0-45 degrees
- Maximum cut thickness – 41mm (90degrees)
- Minimum cut thickness – 26mm (90degrees)
6. PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
7. RIKON 7in. Wet Tile Saw
- RIKON 14-700 7″ Wet Tile Saw makes straight, angle, and bevel cuts in man-made tile, pavers and stone tile products.
- Motor: 1HP; 6.5 Amps; 120V; 60Hz; 1PH; 3,450 RPM
- Blade: 7″ (178mm) diameter; 5/8″ (16mm) arbor; 3,450 RPM speed
- Cutting Capacity: 1-1/4″ (32mm) maximum depth of cut at 90; 9-1/4″ (235 mm) maximum cut to right of blade; 9-1/4″ (235 mm) maximum cut to left of blade; 7″ (178mm) table in front of blade.
- Table: size 20″ x 15″ (508 x 381mm); height from bench 7″ (178mm); sliding bevel gauge 0-45 degrees; table bevel (2) 22.
8. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
9. MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting.
10. iQTS244 10″ Dry Cut Tile Saw
- CUT TILE WITHOUT WATER: Never deal with the pain of cutting with a wet saw again! The iQRS244 offers easy transport, quick setup and breakdown with no slurry cleanup or water disposal.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS: The 10” Q drive blades offer an innovative design.
- ONE TOOL FOR ANY JOB: Get the versatility you demand from tile tools.
- FULLY INTEGRATED DUST CONTROL: A revolutionary integrated dust containment system that captures 99.
- EFFORTLESS SETUP & CLEANUP: Finding a cutting location, setting up a water source with tarps and buckets, and disposing of slurry and contaminated water is a thing of the past.
Professional Tile Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Professional Tile Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Professional Tile Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Professional Tile Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Professional Tile Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Professional Tile Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Professional Tile Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Professional Tile Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Professional Tile Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Professional Tile Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Professional Tile Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Professional Tile Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Professional Tile Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Professional Tile Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Professional Tile Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.