Our team studied on 60938 reviews available online for Sawzall, chose the finest ones and prepared Sawzall Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Sawzall from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Sawzall from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Reciprocating Saw, ENVENTOR 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Sawzall with Two 2.0AH Battery Packs||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||Makita JR3051T Recipro Saw - 12 AMP||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT 20V MAX XR Reciprocating Saw||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit (BDCR20C)||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 FUEL Hackzall (Bare Tool)||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit (DCS380P1)||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||Skil 9206-02 7.5-Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Makita RJ03R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Recipro Saw Kit||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Reciprocating Saw, Corded||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
60938 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Sawzall in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Reciprocating Saw, ENVENTOR 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Sawzall with Two 2.0AH Battery Packs, 3000RPM, 7/8"...
- Makita JR3051T Recipro Saw 12 AMP
- DEWALT 20V MAX XR Reciprocating Saw, Compact, Tool Only DCS367B
- BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit BDCR20C
- Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 FUEL Hackzall Bare Tool, Red, Black,
- DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit DCS380P1
- Skil 9206-02 7.5-Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
- Makita RJ03R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Recipro Saw Kit
- DEWALT Reciprocating Saw, Corded, 12-Amp DWE305
- DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw, One-Handed, Cordless, Tool Only DCS369B
1. Reciprocating Saw, ENVENTOR 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Sawzall with Two 2.0AH Battery Packs
- High-Performance Brushless Motor】The Sawzall comes with a 20V brushless motor, which has increased the efficiency by 15%.
- Efficient Cutting & Stepless Speed Change】Enventor Cordless Reciprocating Saw equipped a stepless speed trigger, through pressing the switch to change the speed between 0~3000 RPM, which improves faster cutting and maximize cutting control.
- Lithium-Ion Battery】This battery reciprocating saw is equipped with two 20V/2.
- Tool-Free Blade Change】Tool-free saw blade change is quick and easy by hand, no additional tools for assembly.
- Ergonomic safety design】 Soft-grip ergonomic handle increases the control of machine and reduce fatigue during long-time work.
2. Makita JR3051T Recipro Saw – 12 AMP
- Powerful 12. 0 AMP motor delivers up to 3, 000 strokes per minute
- Longer 1-3/16″ stroke for faster cutting performance
- Tool-less” blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
3. DEWALT 20V MAX XR Reciprocating Saw
- DEWALT 20V reciprocating saw has up to 2.5x more runtime
- Compact 14.5-inch length fits in between studs and in other tight spots
- Only 5 lbs. in weight (tool only)
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick and easy blade changes and cutting versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
4. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit (BDCR20C)
- Cordless reciprocating saw features tool-free blade change
- Pivoting shoe for increased control
- Part of BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* System
5. Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 FUEL Hackzall (Bare Tool)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power throught the toughtest applications
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total sysem communication between tool, battery and charger.
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- 1-Handed design provides superior control and versatitily over standard reciprocating saws
- 7/8 in. stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts
- Pivoting shoe provides constant contact with the work-piece resulting in smoother cuts with less bucking and vibration.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence and POWERSTATE Brushless Motor combine to provide up to 3x longer tool life than competitive one-handed recips.
6. DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit (DCS380P1)
- 4-position blade clamp of the cordless reciprocating saw allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes.
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides blade control for precision cuts
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
7. Skil 9206-02 7.5-Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
- Powerful 7.5 Amp Motor provides ample power to get the job done
- Tool-Less Blade Change for easy blade changes
- Heavy duty metal gear housing for added ruggedness and durability
- Counter Balance for vibration control
- Pivoting Foot provides additional stability when cutting tough materials
8. Makita RJ03R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Recipro Saw Kit
- Variable speed motor delivers 0-3,300 strokes per minute combined with a 1/2″ length stroke to provide faster cutting.
- Exclusive dual-position on/off switch design allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- Tool-less” blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity; accepts both Recipro and Jig Saw blades.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact design at 14-3/4″ long
9. DEWALT Reciprocating Saw
- Powerful 12 amp motor of the reciprocating saw is designed for heavy-duty applications
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Keyless, lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0-2,900 SPM and 1-1/8-inch stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
10. DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw
- The cordless reciprocating saw is compact at only 12.5-inch front to back
- 37% Lighter than the DCS367 Reciprocating Saw (tool only)
- Brushless motor for increased performance
- LED to help illuminate dark work spaces
- Tool-free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable-speed trigger provides user with improved speed control
- Pivoting shoe provides more points of contact than a fixed shoe
Sawzall Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sawzall stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sawzall in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sawzall for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sawzall Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sawzall in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sawzall currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sawzall based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sawzall before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sawzall they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sawzall, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sawzall before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sawzall will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sawzall if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sawzall on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.