Are you looking for Tile Cutter Saw Reviews? Our experts found 44784 number of feedback online for "Tile Cutter Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Tile Cutter Saw. On selected products for the Best Tile Cutter Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw Tile Saw with 3 Saw Blades 4A Pure Copper Motor||9.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||Makita 4100NHX1 4-3/8" Masonry Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||Makita 4101RH 5" Masonry Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02||8.8||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||8.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
Tile Cutter Saw Reviews
We found 44784 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Tile Cutter Saw and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Compact Circular Saw Tile Saw with 3 Saw Blades 4A Pure Copper Motor, 3-3/8”4500RPM...
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw, Masonry, 4-3/8-Inch DWC860W
- Makita 4100NHX1 4-3/8" Masonry Saw, with 4" Diamond Blade
- MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch,Black/Yellow
- Makita 4101RH 5" Masonry Saw
- SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw 3540-02
- PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw PCE980
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, High Capacity, 10-Inch D36000S
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch D24000S
1. Mini Circular Saw
- DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease.
- 3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop.
- PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line.
- ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw; 1 * 30T Saw Blade; 1 * 36T Saw Blade; 1 * Diamond Blade; 1 * Hex Wrench; 1 * Scale Ruler; 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide; 1 * User Manual.
2. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw
- Power 10.
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry.
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life.
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
3. Makita 4100NHX1 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw
- Powerful 9.6 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8″
- Compact design at only 8-5/8″ long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
4. MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Engineered for cutting tile, marble, as well as porcelain and water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade.
- Fully enclosed thermally protected, high torque, fan-cooled new 1-1/2 horsepower Baldor motor
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10 inches in diameter.
- Cast aluminum guards, cutting head and table with non-slip neoprene surface
5. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
6. Makita 4101RH 5″ Masonry Saw
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Special cover engineered to prevent water from entering into motor housing
- Includes 15 ft. of tubing, water pressure regulator and water valve
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
- Cuts up to 1-5/8″ at 90° and 1″ at 45°
7. SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw – 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
8. PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
9. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in.
- rip cut capacity (41 in.
- 8-1/2 in.
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- x 36 in.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation.
- Compatible with D240001 Tile Saw Stand
10. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench.
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H.
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”.
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts.
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
Tile Cutter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Tile Cutter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Tile Cutter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Tile Cutter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Tile Cutter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Tile Cutter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Tile Cutter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Tile Cutter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Tile Cutter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Tile Cutter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Tile Cutter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Tile Cutter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Tile Cutter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Tile Cutter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Tile Cutter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.