Our team studied on 51045 reviews available online for Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw, chose the finest ones and prepared Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Worx WX845L.9 20V Power Share 7.25" Cordless Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Tool Only)||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand||9.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|3||Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw - MS6305-00||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|4||Makita XSL06PT 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Kit (5.0Ah)||9.4||Shop Now on Amazon|
|5||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
|6||REEKON M1 Caliber Measuring Tool for Miter||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|7||DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels (DWX726)||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|8||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw||9||Shop Now on Amazon|
|9||Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw||8.6||Shop Now on Amazon|
|10||Evolution Power Tools R255SMS+ 10" Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus||8.2||Shop Now on Amazon|
51045 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews
Table Of Content:
- Worx WX845L.9 20V Power Share 7.25" Cordless Sliding Compound Miter Saw Tool Only
- DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw MS6305-00
- Makita XSL06PT 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion...
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- REEKON M1 Caliber Measuring Tool for Miter, Chop, and Band Saws Eliminates Need to Measure & Mark Materials...
- DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels DWX726
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel...
- Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Evolution Power Tools R255SMS+ 10" Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus
1. Worx WX845L.9 20V Power Share 7.25″ Cordless Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Tool Only)
- PRESET DETENTS] Set for the most common miter cut angles so you can get fast and accurate cuts every time.
- SHARE BATTERIES, SAVE MONEY] Use the batteries from your existing Power Share tools and expand your collection without paying for extra batteries and chargers.
- COMPACT] Full-size sliding miter saws are huge and can take up a whole table in a workshop.
- SPECS] Bevel adjustment from 0-45, 3600 rpm motor, blade size: 7-1/4” x 5/8” arbor, weighs only 21 lbs.
- INCLUDES] 40T blade, spanner, dust bag
2. DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
3. Skil 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw – MS6305-00
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE – Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2×12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2×12 at 90 degrees, and 2×8 lumber at 45 degrees.
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES – Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles.
4. Makita XSL06PT 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Kit (5.0Ah)
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord.
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 4, 400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2×4 spf and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2×12 spf lumber using two 5.
5. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
6. REEKON M1 Caliber Measuring Tool for Miter
- A BETTER WAY TO MEASURE – The M1 Caliber is a fully integrated, patent-pending, measuring tool that clamps to almost any kind of saw fence and outputs measurements of materials slid underneath its wheel on a large, backlit, LCD screen.
- DIGITIZE YOUR MITER SAW – Using modern technology with a focus on functionality, measure and cut stock materials up to 3 times faster than conventional methods and measuring tools.
- COMPATIBILITY – Displays both English and Metric measurements and is compatible with most miter, cut-off, chop and vertical band saws.
- INCREASED SAFETY – Whether cutting dimensional lumber to frame out a home, cutting composite planks for decking or putting the finish touches on an interior job, the M1 centralizes measurement related activity to a single location.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP – Clamp to your saw fence, release the arm, input your blade thickness and begin to cut.
7. DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels (DWX726)
- Easily adjustable mounting rails of DEWALT miter saw stand adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Miter saw stand with wheels featuring wide rubber grip provide easy jobsite mobility
- The rolling miter saw stand features three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up.
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300 lb maximum weight capacity
- Compact vertical storage option maximizes workplace efficiency and ease of transport
- Straightforward one-time assembly minimizes down time
8. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
9. Makita LS1040 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees.
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade.
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
10. Evolution Power Tools R255SMS+ 10″ Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus
- Designed to cut a wide range of materials without changing blades
- Impressive hi-torque motor, 15 amp saw with adjustable depth and laser precision guidance
- Includes 10 inch blade, dust bag, 10 ft rubber power cord, laser guidance, and quick-release hold down Clamp.
- Cut to within +/- 0.
- Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty
Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Workshop Sliding Compound Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.